Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles (03)

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Despite the way her name reads, Adriana Lima is not llama. She is also not a lime. You may have already known this, but there is probably one soppy little fella out there, nibbling his fingernails and fretting about how on earth he is going to phrase Adriana's name at prestigious social functions. Well Berty (we're going to call him Berty) you can now talk about Adriana without fear.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Meanwhile on a beach, somewhere sunny and expensive, the lady in question - Adriana Lima - is sunning herself in a bikini and looked sodding brilliant. A little while later, when pictures of her were processed and put up on the internet, a group of feeble men chained to computers in London, would come over a bit flustered. (That's us by the way.)
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    All of those preceding events lead us up to here. Today. This moment. Well, maybe not this exact moment, because you might be reading this hundreds of years from now, when you have flying cars and robot pets. If you are then can you shoot someone with a laser just for us. Proper vapourise them, doesn't matter if you get arrested, just jump in a time machine and sort things out.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Actually whilst you're using a time machine can you come back to Wednesday 28 July 2010 at 5:55PM and give us a future burger. Ah here you are now. Right on time. Thanks future man. Mmmmm, this is a tasty future burger we're eating. Nom, nom, nom.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Obviously supermodel Adriana Lima and I have had a love affair for several years now, that’s pretty clear, but I promised her I would keep in under wraps because we wouldn’t want anyone to get the wrong idea. I mean, she’s a supermodel and I’m a celebrity blogger, society says that our relationship is forbidden. Well here she is blowing me a kiss at some Victoria’s Secret fashion night outt, completely blowing our cover. Thanks a lot sweetheart. I’ve got a lot of blogging relationships I need to maintain and now that they know that we’ve got a thing going, that’s all going to change… They’re all going to be over at my house at bath time.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I’m sick of all the VMA pictures, I’m sick of a pregnant Hilary Duff and I’m sick of blogging in my boxer shorts, so I needed to class things up a bit. I’ve put on some tight European boxer briefs and I’ve got these shots of Adriana Lima teasing us in some sexy lingerie. I love it. The woman is a piece of art, she should be in a hotness museum… Hopefully an interactive museum where we’re allowed to touch the art. These shorts aren’t fitting right anymore.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here’s supermodel Adriana Lima at the launch of the new Showstopper bra from Victoria’s Secret. I don’t understand this crap, if you really want a showstopper, put the damn supermodel in the damn bra. It’s a no brainer to me. Anyhow, the woman is still really sexy and the bra looks like, well it looks like every other bra I’ve ever seen, but you get the idea. I love the sexy faces she making just to me…. Just me!
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here’s supermodel and super MILF Adriana Lima proving that having a baby pop out of you doesn’t mean the end to having a great bikini body. So all you moms out there take note and stop your complaining and start your Pilates because your husbands don’t deserve anything less. You’re welcome fellas.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I don’t give a crap about fashion, you’d understand if you saw what I was wearing right now, but I like looking at supermodels all dressed up in the latest Haute Couture as they say. Here’s Adriana Lima looking as sexy as ever in some high fashion photoshoot. Obviously I don’t really care about the clothing, but supermodels making sexy faces in see through dresses have always been one of my favorite things in life. Enjoy.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here are a few new pictures of Adriana Lima modeling some sexy Victoria’s Secret bras and lingerie and what not, looking as sexy as ever. Does this woman ever have a bad day? Not that I want to see her looking rotten or anything, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her looking like an ordinary woman. Who am I kidding? She’s no ordinary woman, she’s a supermodel dammit! She can’t help but look perfect all the time. Poor thing.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    You know it’s a good day when you’ve got pictures of a trio of Victoria’s Secret hotties hanging out together with their tops off. Here are Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton airing out their lady lumps in some cute little undies. This is good stuff, all that’s missing is a celebrity blogger wearing nothing but a smile and wrist brace for his chronic carpal tunnel syndrome and we’ve got ourselves one hell of a foursome. Call me.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I thought that my earlier pictures of Miranda Kerr’s big old supermodel breasts were going to be a good way to finish off the week, that is until I found these shots of Adriana Lima’s even bigger supermodel breasts hanging out of various bras and lingerie and what have you. You’re welcome. This is more like it, look at those perfect things squeezed together like they were meant to be exposed this way. Amazing. I want to get drunk and pass out in those things. Call me.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here are a few of the hottest Victoria’s Secret models strutting their stuff while they show off their latest line of bathing suits for really really hot people. I wonder if average women hate seeing Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel trying to sell them swimwear. I know I don’t, I’d like to see them try selling me more things like baby oil or Slip & Slides or pretty much anything that will get them half naked and oiled up. Hot.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    The Victoria’s Secret fashion show was over and done with months ago, I miss it already, but I’ve just found some of the best pictures from the event. Here’s supermodel Adriana Lima dancing it up behind the scenes with her incredibly hot breasts. There’s not really much to say here, those things are amazing. Now I know why that bra costs a million dollars, forget about the hundreds of diamonds covering it, look at it’s magical powers. Priceless.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here are a team of Victoria’s Secret models out pushing their new line of lingerie called ‘Incredible’ in New York City the other day. What I find incredible is that not one of these hotties is wearing any of the damn lingerie. What the hell kind of promotion is this? Not Adriana Lima, not Candice Swanepoel, not Lily Aldridgeand not Erin Heatherton. Nobody, not even the sad faced one in pink on the end that I don’t recognize. What a waste of some quality talent.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here’s supermodel Adriana Lima looking awesome in some Victoria’s Secret photoshoot, hanging out in her lingerie, playing with a nice bouquet of flowers and pretty much showing off some sweet supermodel front meat. Tasty. How could anyone not find this sexy? She could be doing the same thing with a bouquet made out of cat feces and it would still be pretty damn hot. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve got incredible breasts like these, if they were mine I’d never leave the house.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I don’t know what’s going on today, first Candice Swanepoel shows up in her sexy lingerie, and now Adriana Lima makes and appearance topless in her underwear. Am I dying? Because my last will and testament clearly states that if I’m dying I need at least two hotties in lingerie preferably topless at my bedside, it’s a pretty standard request, any half decent attorney can draw it up for you. Anyhow, I’m going to have some great dreams during my afternoon nap. Good times.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here’s Victoria’s Secret hottie Adriana Lima doing that annoying thing where she promotes some new lingerie or bras or something without actually putting any of it on. I don’t see the point, it just seems like such a waste. I guess it’s alright, she’s still hot as hell and she’s wearing a short little red dress so It’s not the end of the world. I guess I can always look at some hot Adriana Lima half naked pictures from my archives… That’s more like it.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Obviously I knew that Adriana Lima’s breasts were spectacular, she’s a supermodel and that’s just part of the job, but I had no idea they were THIS spectacular. My jaw dropped so far when I saw these pictures that it hit me in the nut-sack. I just spoke to my attorney and if I’m ever in a coma, as part of my Do Not Ressusitated order I want Adriana to smother me to death with those things. What a way to go. It’s in my will now so it’s official.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    It’s that time of year again, the Victoria’s Secret fashion show is just around the corner and all the top supermodels get to try on their trashy lingerie. Here’s Adriana Lima at a fitting for her elaborate costumes that nobody in their right mind would ever wear. If some chick walked into my bedroom with six foot wings on I might be a little concerned that she’s a nutjob and that she’d stab me in my sleep. Obviously I’d still sleep with her, crazy chicks are good in bed.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I wanted to save these pictures for tomorrow, but they’re just too damn hot I couldn’t bring myself to keep them from you perverts for that long. I’m just that nice a guy. Here’s supermodel Adriana Lima’s sweet supermodel cleavage spilling out of her bra like a cornucopia of delicious breasts. I’m guessing this is the new line of Victoria’s Secret lingerie that I will only ever see in pictures because nobody loves me enough to model this kind of thing for me in real life. At least not without paying for it.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I don’t think I have to tell you that a supermodel like Adriana Lima is going to look pretty damn good in nothing but a pair of jeans and a $2 million diamond encrusted brassiere. Well here she is doing just that for some sort of Victoria’s Secret promotional photographs for their new Bombshell Fantasy Bra. As far as I can tell, the only she seems to be promoting are boners… Mission accomplished.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    I don’t know what could possibly be a better way to restart the website after some nerd tried to take me out than with some shots of supermodel Adriana Lima stuffing her gorgeous breasts into a $2 million diamond encrusted bra. I guess having pictures of her taking her boobs OUT of a $2 million diamond encrusted bra might have been a better way, but it’s far too late for that now. Here she is unveiling the new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Fantasy Bra in New York. It’s good to be back.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    In case you weren’t already down on yourself about staying home alone on Valentine’s Day repainting the numbers on your Dungeons and Dragons dice, here’s Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and friends teasing us with some semi nude pictures for DT Magazine. They’re supermodels, they’re not real, I bet they’re not as happy as you are. Keep telling yourself that.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Here’s Adriana Lima recreating Amy Winehouse for some Magazine. Surprisingly, she looks damn hot considering that Amy Winehouse is probably the nastiest woman on Earth. Then again, Adriana could dress up as an Islamic Jihadist and look good and if that was the case, I’d let her mount the jihad in my pants.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    If I told you that these Adriana Lima pictures were from Elle Magazine would you believe me? Well, they are. I’m going to have to cancel my subscription to Maxim and FHM because the ladies are pushing the boundaries in this photoshoot. Keep it up!
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles

    The 2008 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show has arrived! If you were wondering, that’s why there were so many posts on them the last few days. Every year these pictures look the exact same. Sure the girls are absolutely stunning but I’m getting a little bored. They need to change it up next year because you can only watch it so many times before it loses it’s lustre.
    Adriana Lima Latest Hairstyles
Source URL: http://designisthisdesignisthat.blogspot.com/2011/10/adriana-lima-latest-hairstyles-03.html
Visit Design This Design That for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List